PURVIS MARQUEES – EVENT PARTNERS
Event Fencing & Crowd Control
Offering a unified event solution, Speedy Event Services is the ultimate event supplier supplying everything from generators, and lighting, fencing, heating, rigging, Wi-Fi, and even to the extent of pontoon hire.
- Speedy has a wide spread of depots and friendly and knowledgeable teams, they support us on many of our events
- The UK’s largest hire company with the widest range of stock
- We give the option that we either sub hire equipment for them or pass our clients on to deal with Speedy direct, whichever our clients prefer
- We use speedy hire mainly for their high quality fencing and barrier stock
Luxury Toilet Hire
A family business who have been in operation for 20 years and are proud to have been awarded the Royal Warrant Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen for toilet provision. We pride ourselves in providing a range of the highest quality luxury toilet units for all manner of events.
- We have worked alongside Event-a-Loo for many years and their equipment is of the highest standard
- They are the go to event toilet supplier in Central Scotland
- They have an extensive and varied stock of toilet solutions to suit every event
- With the backing of a Royal Warrant their service is excellent
Event Power, Distribution, Lighting & Staging
Arkwright Group is a family run business built on great relationships and an events work ethic. Thomas who owns and runs the company has a can do attitude to everything and his weekly support on our events is worth it’s weight in gold.
- Highly competitive power, distribution & lighting packages to suit any size of event
- The level of support given on site is excellent
- Anything from a small generator to a full festival can be supplied and installed
- All installations are BS certified
- Additional services are also available such as staging, rigging, production and much more. This is provided in conjunction with Event Production Group
The UK’s leading supplier of temporary access systems and the pioneers of the temporary access industry. They design solutions using their 250km of trackway and 200km of barriers and fencing, promising to deliver a quality product and service, on time, every time and at a fair price
- Our range of trackway includes access solutions in aluminium, plastic and timber, each with differing capabilities, applications and options for installation.
- Live’s Fencing and Barriers division has time-served experts who can supply and install a range of barrier systems, perimeter fencing with accessories to suit your event or location.
- Along with their core ground protection products they can also supply bridges, pontoons, lighting towers, gantries and grandstands.
Event Catering & Bars
Hickory is a well-established and highly-experienced catering and events company having catered for countless prestigious corporate clients, high-end private parties and opulent weddings all over Scotland. They are the preferred partner to many prestigious venues having proven again and again that their food enhances the venues surroundings to create the ideal occasion. Let them do the same at your event.
- We have worked for many years alongside and for Hickory seeing first hand the high level of culinary excellence and client care that their team strive for.
- We both recommend Hickory to many of our client and are recommended by Hickory to many of their clients. Our companies work very well together with the same events mindset for quality.
Glasshouse Events are a long established and family run business providing bespoke high-end bars and specialising in brand activation with many well known companies and brands.
- We have worked alongside Alan and his team on many contracts with our services and products complimenting each other every time.
- We have always been highly impressed by the attention to details that Glasshouse Events put in to each and every project with stunning results.
- Glasshouse also speacialise in a rare and custom fitted container bar service bringing something unique to many events around Scotland and the UK.
Event Waste & Water
A.M. Event Support are a well established and highly experienced team of event professionals. Derek and his team are experts in all aspects of your events background services such as waste and water. They are not just limited to these key services though and will find a solution to most event issues.
- With a wide history in the UK events circuit they have been heavily involved in contracts such as T in the Park, Tartan Heart Festival, The Ryder Cup, (list more events)
- Like Purvis Marquees A.M. Event Support provide a trusted, friendly and dedicated service to their event clients and we would not use anyone else to supply our clients with these key services.
Event Heating & Cooling
- The professionals in temperature control hire solutions for both events and industrial sectors. Whatever the occasion, they have the expertise, support and high performance equipment required to successfully and cost-effectively deliver your event.
They have many years’ experience of providing specialist temperature control solutions to ensure a comfortable and stable environment for events of all kinds, in a diverse range of industry, corporate and leisure sectors.
Knowledgeable events teams will design and deliver a tailored solution specifically for your event, guaranteed to provide a high quality ambient environment.
CAIRNS & SCOTT CATER HIRE
Furniture & Catering Equipment
Cairns & Scott are a growing force in the catering equipment rental industry. They offer everything from tables, chairs, linens, glassware, silverware, to canopies/tents, heaters, lighting, garden equipment, wedding equipment, catering equipment and much more.
- Their Glasgow based warehouse stocks over 30 different standard linens colors and a large selection of specialty linens as well. They are new enough to supply nice, new quality equipment, yet have experienced employees to competently handle all your event needs. With a fleet of delivery vehicles ready to deliver the equipment you require directly to your door accompanied by fully trained operators should you need any instruction or guidance in operating any of rented equipment.
Event Health & Safety Managment
Davy White has been in the events and music industry for many years. Working with most of the top names and clients in the business.
- He brings a wealth of experience to any event and is famed for his methodical and pragmatic approach to the fast paced business we are all in. His knowledge of event safety and risk assessments is second to none.
- Some of the key events that Davy has worked on are: Party At The Palace, ATP Tennis Champions Of Tennis, Stonehavens Hogmanay, Armed Forces Day,
Colours Parade, Edinburgh M.O.D., Freedom Festival Hull, Edinburgh Festival Fireworks Concert, Scotland’s Housing Expo Highland Regional Council, Edinburgh Castle Concerts, Edinburgh Hogmanay Fireworks, Spartans v Man Utd, Dunfermline Fireworks, Runrig Scone Palace – Regular Music,
Oasis Murrayfield – Regular Music.
Centerpieces, Event Styling & Props
With over a decade of experience, Table Art have been designing and developing beautiful contemporary table centres that are works of art. They design and manufacture all of their products in-house at their eco-friendly workshop enabling them to create table art to your own specifications.
- Table Art also provide unique lit props to style your event in a modern way and in a range of exciting themes.
- Most products can be controlled by DMX to work in harmony with each other creating fantastic dramatic effects throughout your venue.
- Table Art are at the pinnacle of high-end event and venue finishes providing a completely unique range of products and services to the industry.
BLUE PARROT EVENTS GROUP
Event Art, Props & Digital
Blue Parrot Events Group Ltd brings together a collection of events brands owned and operated under Blue Parrot who bring unrivaled event services through technology, creativity and innovation.
- The key parts to their range of services are: Event Art, Bid In and Social Jungle.
- Event art brings together an unrivaled hire collection for the Events Industry. From Unique furniture concepts to in house designed and built table centers and themed props.
- Bid In – Scotland’s first dedicated silent auction company
- Social Jungle – a creative design and install company specialising in experiential marketing and brand activation. They build cool stuff and create cool digital content that will make people talk!
Fire Safty Equipment & Signage
Walker Fire is one of the UK’s leading fire safety companies. We provide a range of effective services, quality products and comprehensive training courses for businesses and organisations of all kinds.
- Walker Fire services comprise of: Rental of fire safety equipment, Emergency lighting installation and servicing, Fire alarm system installation and servicing, comprehensive fire training, safety signage.
- With a wide spread of depots and a friendly and dedicated team, they support us on many of our events.
- We either sub hire equipment from them or pass our clients on to deal with them direct, which ever our client prefers.
J & J CARTER
Event Structures and Tensile Architecture
- J & J Carter Limited was founded in 1988 by John Carter who with 30 years of prior experience in structure rental and manufacture, built the foundation on which the company stands today. The company was latterly joined by his two sons Robert and Charlie, who were brought up within the industry. The company is built on family values and our key assets are our staff who help realise the beautifully tailored structures and projects we produce.
We know we can supply you with the best in the industry – in order to do this we make a continual investment in the latest technologies and training to not only meet but exceed all requirements and regulations. Using special fabrics, state of the art Computer Aided Design and manufacturing methods we can design and manufacture almost any style of structure.
The quality of our services and workmanship is regulated by our ISO9001 Quality Assurance procedures. This has been recognised by the various industry awards that we have won over the years, both in the UK and USA.
Marquee, PVC & Lining Manufacturer
- Custom Covers was established in 1984 as a cover maker to the marine trade. The company has since diversified into the events industry and other complementary areas where it currently derives the majority of its revenue. The Company’s primary goal is to be recognised as the supplier of choice in the covers, marquees and decorative linings market.
- The company’s core manufacturing competence is the conversion of roll materials into finished product. As noted the main areas of specialisation are in the Marquee Trade yet increasingly the company’s skills are being sought out by industrial markets.
- The firm is a medium sized organisation currently employing 75 people from its base in Southampton. The staff are drawn from the local cover, sail making and upholstery industries with a high technical skill level and the ability to bespoke equipment to customers’ requirements. Custom Covers received recognition for its commitment to quality when the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate was awarded to the company following a recommendation from Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
Event Carpet & Floor Coverings Specialists
Established over 25 years ago, Reeds Carpets is now recognised as the UK’s leading independent carpet supplier to the Events and Exhibition Industry.Our philosophy is simple – to add value and provide support to our customers by supplying them with a product range and service that cannot be beaten. Our supply and logistics system has been developed to offer an extensive product range to satisfy both standard and bespoke requirements. Ideally positioned in Coventry, we can provide a quick and efficient response for all event and exhibition requirements.
We offer a completely integrated service including CAD, supply, fit and return for recycling. With a dedicated sales force and supply team we are committed to providing the best possible service. We intend to be a major player in the industry for the long term and invest in people, product supply and systems to ensure that we remain competitive.
OASIS EVENT DOORS LTD
Marquee and Event Glazing Manufacturer
- Oasis started trading in 1990 as a small hire company outside York. After 10 years it became obvious that there was a gap in the market for a bespoke Door and Window system designed for Event structure and Oasis underwent a major change from a Tent Rental Company to a Manufacturer of Event structure Doors.
- Oasis are now the main UK supplier of Event doors and Glass and the only company in the UK and Europe to include: FULL ELECTRIC BIPARTING, BIFOLD OPENING WINDOWS AND DOORS AND SPECIALIST EVENT BALUSTRADING in their product range.
- Purvis Marquees have a special and long standing relationship with Oasis and are proud to be in a position to act as stockist of their event glazing systems for the whole of Scotland. This relationship means that we are able to provide high quality glazing at competitive prices to our clients events.
GIULLIO BARBIERI OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS
Manufacturer of Elegant Marquees & Canopies
- Giulio Barbieri S.r.l. designed and manufactured the first marquees and retractable tunnels in 1990. In a short time it became a leading firm through its trade of aluminium modular structures, gaining reliability and respect among international contacts in this sector.
- Production has evolved over time with innovative solutions and new kinds of product, like industrial warehouses, and free-standing outdoor canopies and carports with concrete bases.
- Purvis Marquees have supplied Giulio Barbieri equipment on many bespoke contracts over the years and are now proud to be the companies Scottish and Northern Ireland distributors. Our years of experience mean that our companies are able to bring elegant and unique marquee solutions to a range of sectors with an expert local installation team.
CUSTOM MADE COVERS
Manufacturer of Specialist Covers
Based near both Edinburgh and Glasgow in Falkirk in Central Scotland, we have been a family business since the 1970s. The core of our staff have been with us 20+ years and we have built a solid reputation as a supplier of the highest quality weatherproof textile applications, supplying high quality, handcrafted industrial, commercial and domestic custom-made covering products that are built to last.
Our high quality weatherproof tarpaulins are made-to-measure and built to last!
- Purvis Marquees have used Custom Made Covers on various bespoke projects as they bring a level of custom manufacturing that matches in with our capabilities and client base.
German Manufacturer of Event Structures
- The RÖDER Group is internationally renowned for its modern, durable and visually appealing tent and hall systems. With tailored solutions for the fields of sport, events, industry and trade, public services and construction (and more!) the Group has made a name for itself throughout the entire world. Its range includes individual solutions for all conceivable uses: extravagant event tents lend events of all types comfort, style and atmosphere; mobile hall systems combine productivity with cost-efficiency; special tents for youth, aid and governmental organisations offer a high degree of safety and mobility.
- Purvis Marquees have worked with Roder UK for many years with most of our marquee structures and all of our industrial range being purchased from their wide range. The service and level of quality from Roder has meant that we have decided to invest heavily in their products and services.
EASTERN EXHIBITION & DISPLAY
Marquee & Event Branding
Over the past 39 years, Eastern Exhibition and Display have earned a reputation amongst our clients for delivering the best quality product every time. We specialise in display solutions from pull up banners and modular systems to manufacturing entire exhibitions. Having started out as a professional photo lab, our expertise lie in high quality large format printing.
We pride ourselves in providing great customer service throughout projects. Our experienced project managers and staff deliver the best possible realisations of our customers’ ideas, no matter how complex or simple. With all our production facilities on-site, we are very flexible and able to cater to our clients’ every need throughout projects. We print on any format and material, produce woodwork and metalwork of all shapes and sizes and are always happy to adjust to our clients’ individual wishes.
- Purvis Marquees have worked with Eastern Exhibition and recommended them to many of our clients for the best printing and brand activation solutions in the industry. Their design services, attention to detail, quality products and level of service mean that they should be the go to supplier in any event.
Talk to us about your event
Purvis Marquees are committed to providing our clients with a wide range of event solutions, infrastructure and services. We strive to be a one stop shop to events and venues up and down the UK with a combination of in-house equipment and dedicated partners who have proved themselves to have the same mind set and drive to provide excellence in the events industry. We are events people and we work with other events people to provide every aspect of your event from start to finish. We are not just another average marquee company, there are hundreds of them, we are proud to be an event services supplier with a unique team and passion for everything events.