Detailed below is an outline of Purvis Marquees policy towards our social obligations.
- Promote safe and healthy working environments at both our permanent facility and on temporary sites. We will provide regular training and provide Personal Protective Equipment. We will promote safe working practices with the aim of eliminating accidents.
- Wages and salaries will be paid at the living wage and in accordance with prevailing legislation.
- Company owned and rented staff accommodation will be vetted and regularly inspected.
- The Company operates an equality policy which will not tolerate discrimination. Our grievance procedure supports this stance.
- The Company is committed to working with its local communities and will, where possible, support projects and organisations which are consistent with its Brand and Corporate Values.
The aspirations detailed in this Policy are neither fixed nor exhaustive. Purvis Marquees recognises that change can occur quickly and this policy will be reviewed at least annually in order to ensure that our stated intentions remain appropriate to the conditions within the communities in which we operate.